The Lambton Worm
New member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2010
- Messages
- 154
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I'm not sure where this thread should belong as I'm not sure if the problem is ViX related or not. Anyway......
I adjusted my dish the other day as my Usals was set at 5.00e when it should be 1.50w. I used 0.8w as my reference and tuned into BBC World with a signal of 89%. I then went to every satellite from 45e-30w and tuned into a random channel on each, all with no problems.
Yesterday evening I tried to tune into Das Erste HD on 19.2e to watch the Munich v Holland game but the picture was all pixelated. I checked the signal and that was 93% so not a problem. I checked a couple of other HD channels and they were exactly the same. I then noticed that there was an online update for ViX (green flashing light) so updated. Restarted Enigma but I still had the same problem. I then did a Restart and everything was fine.
Or so I thought. This morning I checked again but on 23.5e and FashionBox HD was OK but Fashion One HD wasn't. Checked the transponders and they're on different ones. Checked some other (SD & HD) channels on the same transponder as Fashion One HD and they were fine. Checked another HD channel on the same transponder as FashionBox HD (11817) and it didn't work. Great, its the transponder. Err no. I checked through all the other HD channels on 11817 and all bar one are pixelated - Erox HD (the other two Erox channels are pixelated).
I've done a scan and tried a Restart but to no avail. So now i'm at a loss as to what the problem is. HD channels work fine on 28e 13e 16e & 0.8w although I haven't been through them all. Any ideas?
I adjusted my dish the other day as my Usals was set at 5.00e when it should be 1.50w. I used 0.8w as my reference and tuned into BBC World with a signal of 89%. I then went to every satellite from 45e-30w and tuned into a random channel on each, all with no problems.
Yesterday evening I tried to tune into Das Erste HD on 19.2e to watch the Munich v Holland game but the picture was all pixelated. I checked the signal and that was 93% so not a problem. I checked a couple of other HD channels and they were exactly the same. I then noticed that there was an online update for ViX (green flashing light) so updated. Restarted Enigma but I still had the same problem. I then did a Restart and everything was fine.
Or so I thought. This morning I checked again but on 23.5e and FashionBox HD was OK but Fashion One HD wasn't. Checked the transponders and they're on different ones. Checked some other (SD & HD) channels on the same transponder as Fashion One HD and they were fine. Checked another HD channel on the same transponder as FashionBox HD (11817) and it didn't work. Great, its the transponder. Err no. I checked through all the other HD channels on 11817 and all bar one are pixelated - Erox HD (the other two Erox channels are pixelated).
I've done a scan and tried a Restart but to no avail. So now i'm at a loss as to what the problem is. HD channels work fine on 28e 13e 16e & 0.8w although I haven't been through them all. Any ideas?