Hello wof,
I've got a wired issue that I can't seem to work out.
When in boquet EPG data loads for all channels BUT HD channels ??
Am i missing something ??
Hello wof,
I've got a wired issue that I can't seem to work out.
When in boquet EPG data loads for all channels BUT HD channels ??
Am i missing something ??
Why are you showing HD Satellite channels when you can't receive them? Use "Custom Region" in your Providers ABM settings, if you are using ABM for creating your channels. Then rescan ABM to generate a new channel list.
You should have EPG data for all channels including the HD ones, even though you cannot view them. Two issues, let's deal with the one you have started off with.
Please enable the service type icon and take screenshot again. Open the channel list and press menu then configuration.
Update:
Looks like I had both providers checked for pulling in for UK epg.
OpenTV and XMLTV providers.
Now that I'm only running OpenTV it's exactly how it should be.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.