Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] HD EPG missing

  • Thread starter Thread starter 94941
  • Start date Start date
9

94941

Guest
Hello wof,
I've got a wired issue that I can't seem to work out.
When in boquet EPG data loads for all channels BUT HD channels ??
Am i missing something ??
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20170321_144102.webp
    IMG_20170321_144102.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 20
Hello wof,
I've got a wired issue that I can't seem to work out.
When in boquet EPG data loads for all channels BUT HD channels ??
Am i missing something ??

How are you obtaining the EPG info?
 
No sat Abu.

Why are you showing HD Satellite channels when you can't receive them? Use "Custom Region" in your Providers ABM settings, if you are using ABM for creating your channels. Then rescan ABM to generate a new channel list.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You should have EPG data for all channels including the HD ones, even though you cannot view them. Two issues, let's deal with the one you have started off with.

Please enable the service type icon and take screenshot again. Open the channel list and press menu then configuration.

Consider using this guide to take screenshots:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44054-How-to-take-screen-shots-How-to-attach-files


Can you also install this ipk, run it. Set up CrossEPG again, run cross and then check again.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?52890-Remove-EPG


Please double check that you are setting as per this guide:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?14373-How-to-setup-CrossEPG-downloader-28-2-only

If you enable any other options in your EPG acquisition setup, you may have problems.

Do not change your ABM setup until your EPG issue is resolved.
 
Update:
Looks like I had both providers checked for pulling in for UK epg.
OpenTV and XMLTV providers.
Now that I'm only running OpenTV it's exactly how it should be.

Thanks guys as always.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top