Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] HD Glass16 on VIX 3.0

kim1406

New member
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Website
varta1.com
I've just updated to latest VIX v.3.0, but I noticed that HD glass16 skin is not showing my plugins in the plugin browser. It was working fine in the old Vix 2.4. The skin is updated to latest v.6.60.
Any solution for this?
Thanks
 
officially the Glass HD skins are not compatible with the ViX 3.0 image series although they may work. if you want full ViX support for this skin you may have to ask the author to introduce this into the skin it self as he frequently does for BH images.
 
I would be glad to contact him, but I don't know if there is any official website for the skin. Actually, everything is working fine in the skin with VIX 3.0, the only problem is the plugin browser issue as stated. I hope it will be fix soon.
 
Wow so hd glass 16 works on Vix 3.0?
I'm on build 204.wheres the download or is it in the skin feed
 
Wow so hd glass 16 works on Vix 3.0?
I'm on build 204.wheres the download or is it in the skin feed

no it's not in the feeds but we always upload the skin to the forum for those who want to use it.

Code:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?8396-Hd-glass-16-skin&goto=newpost
 
Wow so hd glass 16 works on Vix 3.0?
I'm on build 204.wheres the download or is it in the skin feed

It is working with latest VIX 3.0, but it will not show your plugin list as I stated here in this post. I had to go back to VIX 2.4 again, HD glass16 is working fine with it.
 
It is working with latest VIX 3.0, but it will not show your plugin list as I stated here in this post. I had to go back to VIX 2.4 again, HD glass16 is working fine with it.

As I pointed out its not a problem with the image as such but the plugin it self, and as its a closed source plugin only the author him self can fix it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
And don't forget that Glass-HD also hacks system-files and can't be de-installed (even if it seems to work fine).
 
What I know is that, HDglass16 is working with "almost" all E2 images. I tried it in some other images and it's working fine there. I like the skin, so I hope it will be updated soon to fix the problem with VIX 3.0. Meanwhile, I have no problem running VIX 2.4 latest edition with the skin, it is very stable.
 
The same remarks apply to using Glass-HD in ViX 2.4: systemhacks and not-de-installable.
Of course it's up to you if you want to use it.
For updates you'll have to ask the author of the skin.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top