Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

HDD dismounting

annanpiper

New member
Joined
Feb 5, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
43
Hoping someone may be able to help with this problem. I'm new to this. I've got a gigablue quad hd running VIX. I've added a 500gb western digital hard drive and it works for a short while then seems to dismount or just disappear all together I have to disconnect and reconnect but when it need to record it's missing. Please help. I'm gettin major grief off the wife
 
Do you have TSpanel installed ?.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Yes i initialised it not sure if I have TSpanel installed I never set box up. What is it?
 
it's a third party plugin that is known to mess with network / hdd mounts. if it is installed you must reinstall the image to get rid of it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top