eattheliving
New member
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2010
- Messages
- 241
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 59
Hi All,
just setting up a brand new solo 2 for a friend(bought from WOS).
after receiving the box with the VTI image on it(yep he asked for the wrong one to be installed) I flashed the latest vix image (4.1.004) but I can't find the storage device menu in the main menues?
also is there a maximum HDD size that can be used as I have fitted a 2TB one in the box?
your help as always is greatly appreciated.
thanks
just setting up a brand new solo 2 for a friend(bought from WOS).
after receiving the box with the VTI image on it(yep he asked for the wrong one to be installed) I flashed the latest vix image (4.1.004) but I can't find the storage device menu in the main menues?
also is there a maximum HDD size that can be used as I have fitted a 2TB one in the box?
your help as always is greatly appreciated.
thanks