D
Danielorum
Guest
Hi all
To my horror, i discovered that all of my recordings are gone.. The harddrive, which i normally record my movies and tv shows to, shows 99% free disk space now.. And there is absolutely nothing in the movie folder... What has happened?
When i turned on my tv, i noticed that i couldent watch tv with the reciever. I had to restart it, in orden to watch anything. This happens a couple of times every month. But dosent give me problems... Also all my image restore points are gone... (Cry)
I have setup a powertimes to reboot my device every 2nd day.. But this shouldent wipe my hdd...!
I have a coule of log files in: /home/root
Enigma2-05-07-2015_19-32-05.log
should i provide the content of this one? Would there be any sensitive information i have to remove first?
Thanks for your time. I am very sad about this.. :-(
To my horror, i discovered that all of my recordings are gone.. The harddrive, which i normally record my movies and tv shows to, shows 99% free disk space now.. And there is absolutely nothing in the movie folder... What has happened?
When i turned on my tv, i noticed that i couldent watch tv with the reciever. I had to restart it, in orden to watch anything. This happens a couple of times every month. But dosent give me problems... Also all my image restore points are gone... (Cry)
I have setup a powertimes to reboot my device every 2nd day.. But this shouldent wipe my hdd...!
I have a coule of log files in: /home/root
Enigma2-05-07-2015_19-32-05.log
should i provide the content of this one? Would there be any sensitive information i have to remove first?
Thanks for your time. I am very sad about this.. :-(