I can't get HDMI-CEC to work corectly with the latest image.
I have done all the proper settings I had before but now my TV won't come out standby when I turn on the GB800se, neighter does it switch to the corect input.
Of course the TV doesn't enter in standby when the I put the Gigablue in standby.
My TV is Samsung 32A656. It successfuly connects to gb800se via Anynet+ (CEC) yet further than that I can't get anything to work corectly as it should
Any ideeas?
I have done all the proper settings I had before but now my TV won't come out standby when I turn on the GB800se, neighter does it switch to the corect input.
Of course the TV doesn't enter in standby when the I put the Gigablue in standby.
My TV is Samsung 32A656. It successfuly connects to gb800se via Anynet+ (CEC) yet further than that I can't get anything to work corectly as it should
Any ideeas?