Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] Is it possible to make the uno4kse switch to correct input when turned on??

bmitie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
446
Reaction score
15
Points
18
What type of support thread are you creating?
Support question
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
6.8.001
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
NO
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
NO
A friend has sky q and uno4kse to watch itv3, not available on sky q, they are elderly and have difficulty selecting the inpout for the uno4kse. the sky q selects the correct input when powered on and is on the hdmi cec input. There is a source button on the sky q remote but they cant hack it, ie get confused.

Is there any way the uno4kse can be configured to select the required input when? I know little about hdmi cec or the sky q system but I assumed to make cec work it had to be on the tv input that supports it.

But someone may know different. image is vix 6.6.001 and a slyk skin.

I thought of a 2 way switcher but its another remote.
 
A friend has sky q and uno4kse to watch itv3, not available on sky q, they are elderly and have difficulty selecting the inpout for the uno4kse. the sky q selects the correct input when powered on and is on the hdmi cec input. There is a source button on the sky q remote but they cant hack it, ie get confused.

Is there any way the uno4kse can be configured to select the required input when? I know little about hdmi cec or the sky q system but I assumed to make cec work it had to be on the tv input that supports it.

But someone may know different. image is vix 6.6.001 and a slyk skin.

I thought of a 2 way switcher but its another remote.
Well it may depend on TV.
I always have hdmi CEC setup set to "Switch TV to correct input"
On my upstairs TV, there are 3 receivers attached.
At the moment its working but only after I went into TV setup and changed some LG settings, which really shouldn't have done anything - but !
On my old Panasonic it always worked.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top