Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] HDMI-IN Picon

lincsat

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
May 3, 2011
Messages
871
Reaction score
19
Points
18
Something that I've not been able to figure. Is it possible to assign a picon to display on infobar and LCD when using the HDMI-IN?

I suspect it's something obvious that I'm missing, I've tried various names like hdmiin.png, hdmi.png and ext.png
 
HDMI-IN does not have a service reference. So in the renderer that field will be empty.
 
Ah, OK. I'd assumed something had been written in. Not a problem, it's only cosmetic.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top