Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

HDMI Switcher issues

aceshigh

New member
Joined
Apr 23, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
48
Hello just got a Vu+ solo2 receiver and am having an issue with it not working with a Betron hdmi switcher like this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/Betron-HDMI-Switcher-Connectors-support/dp/B00KCPY5Y0/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1445768520&sr=8-8&keywords=hdmi+splitter

When plugged into the switcher I get no input showing on the tv. Plugging the receiver in directly to the tv works fine. The same switcher works with a Cloud ibox 2+ se that I also have.

Are there any settings I can change on the receiver to make it work? I'm currently using the latest version of Openvix.
 
Sorry to respond to this with another question but it seems this is the only post added recently, and I need help! I have got a vu+ solo 2 box but the channels keep dropping off. The guy I bought it from says I need to do a channel update. I have tried to follow all the instructions online but can get it to work. Any help???
 
possibly why the hdmi switcher does not work is the new source is picked up by switching from powered off to on like a blu ray.i have 2 different ones like you and one with remote and that not work either:D
 
you should be starting your own thread in the correct section,if on vix use the autobouquet maker setup and that will get channel list kept up to date.
 
Played about with this some more and I noticed that when the vu+ solo2 is plugged into the switcher then the led on the switcher keeps changing between the input and select. I don't think it is going to work. Does anybody have one that they use and works so I can look at getting one that will work with it. If it helps I have a Samsung ue40f6400 tv.
 
Had similar problems lately using Duo, PS3 and Shield TV to my new 4K LG TV.. Appears that none of these switches support HDMI2, that's what google said anyway! Also the output will always default to the lowest powered device. Tried the Betron and another but no luck, Cables is already routed through the wall so can't use additional ports on the TV. iF anyone knows a solution I'd be happy to learn about it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top