Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Helios 017 - Flash problem - Stuck at UBIFS Update

theblitz

New member
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello all,

I am having issues flashing my Vusolo2 with the Helios 17 image.

It is currently stuck at the UBIFS Update stage (as displayed in my Solo2 box)

I have read other threads and learnt that I should try re-formatting my USB etc and have done so once. The first time it kept getting stuck asking me to power it on - Now its stuck at the UBIFS update stage.

Can someone please help?
 
Apparently the box understands the stick and the image folder on it, so there's no need to re-format the stick.
The only thing I could advise is to re-download the imagefolder as it may have got corrupted (not very likely, but you never know).

Is it a genuine box?
 
Thanks Rob - I done just that and now it works - Thanks

Box is genuine - Purchased from WOS !! :thumbsup:

PS - I have been looking round for a good set of Picons - Just downloaded a set but they are very pixely...Any pointers ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top