Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

helios 17

dougieduncan

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Points
0
hi
finally done it an flashed from vix 3.0 808 to helios 17
put the bootloader on and done a reflash ,problem is remote would not work had to switch off from rocker switch then it worked, got box all set up and downloaded ts media from plug ins, had to restart enigma 2 to update ,the screen went all glitchy couldn't see any epg or menus , switched off again from rocker switch now it seems fine .every time ive to restart box I get this problem and have to restart box again
 
Knows driver issues on TM boxes at them moment and waiting for a fix from TM.. if your looking for stability i would recommend Zues 23 if its still avalable.

you should see some of the things my Nano keeps doing!! the Twin is a bit more stable but still a pain in the arse!
 
One of the reasons my nano is still running zeus 23.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
 
One of the reasons my nano is still running zeus 23.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

One of the reasons my Nano, 2T and Twin are back in their boxes, and will stay there for the foreseeable future.
 
jesus its as bad as that


I'm not going to bad mouth TM, but i am hesitant to do any further testing until the drivers are sorted out, properly. we seems to get into the same cycle with TM every 6 months or less, where the drivers become so bad the box is almost unusable, and i just dont need the stress of it any more.
 
One of the reasons my Nano, 2T and Twin are back in their boxes, and will stay there for the foreseeable future.

Zeus 23 ain't so bad seems to manage to do what I want without crashing or locking up :p

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
 
I thought I was the only experiencing this where after a crash and enigma restart the menu or EPG wouldnt load. I used putty to logon to the receiver and killed enigma2 but menus and EPG would still not work until I send it to reboot. Every time tsmedia tries to play a stream to receiver crashes and the rcu cannot get the menus to load.Its such a same that we have to wait for tm to update the drivers everytime developers enhance their image for a new kernel. At least I'm glad of what brand not to recommend anymore.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top