Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

helios and tm twin

antwan

New member
Joined
Oct 20, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi peeps
just a quickie.
can this new image Halious, be installed on my tm twin??
rgds antwan
 
Not currently, TM drivers need a bit more testing, hopefully soon.
 
Just installed on my tm twin oe,apart from what seemed like a boot loop I powered off then on and it booted fine,restored settings and its working a treat,I did notice that I get a technomate splash screen before Helios though,never had that before
 
The splash screen is not part of image and can be flashed independently. This is why when swapping images, you always see the last one flashed.

You can use any picture so long as dimensions are the same.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top