Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Help black screen vu+ duo Apollo 159

  • Thread starter Thread starter jojo77
  • Start date Start date
J

jojo77

Guest
Having trouble with vu+ duo it was working fine yesterday and I got up this morning and turned on and all I get is black screen. No menus no settings ect iv tried to restore iv tried to refashion but nothing. The front display panel still fine as if it's working but just black screen please help
 
Build 160 should be available now, I will update e changelogs thread when I get into work later this afternoon.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top