Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

help for subtitle player in vix 2.2

  • Thread starter Thread starter saeedn52
  • Start date Start date
S

saeedn52

Guest
i have vix 2.2 but cannot change subtitle position
and when playing subtitle can not forward or reward subtitle with < or > key on remot control
anybody has same problem ? :(
 
All the images I have used, when you have sub titles on, I find most of the keys don't work.
 
when I have sub titles on i want to forward subtitle with > button but can not invix2.1 that possible also in vix 2.2 i canot change subtitle position
 
I have vix here and subtitles ffw rwd works fine on live pause and recorded files, i am on 2.2. There are also more options, so you might want to backup your current image and give it a go.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top