Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Help me Please !

pmos_hafi

New member
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Age
59
Dear Friends

after upgrading my solo2 to the last image , the stb looks for each direction , I see always the blinking motor figure at the top left and my stb doesn't tune any channels ! in some directions I get this message : No data on transponder ! (Timeout reading PAT)

Please help me to fix the problem .

Regards
 
Dear Friends

after upgrading my solo2 to the last image , the stb looks for each direction , I see always the blinking motor figure at the top left and my stb doesn't tune any channels ! in some directions I get this message : No data on transponder ! (Timeout reading PAT)

Please help me to fix the problem .

Regards

Im not 100% sure but it sounds like a tuner problem...
flash an older image say 94/95 see if problem still exists
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have used the image 90 but still had the problem. I replace the cable from tuner A to B and changed the setting but still had the problem. Is it possible that both tuners go into a failure suddenly and after upgrading ? I have also changed the LNB and problem existed. I don't know what to do .

Regards
 
I have used the image 90 but still had the problem. I replace the cable from tuner A to B and changed the setting but still had the problem. Is it possible that both tuners go into a failure suddenly and after upgrading ? I have also changed the LNB and problem existed. I don't know what to do .

Regards
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top