Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Help needed for changin aspect ratio on mkv videos

magnumkhan

New member
Joined
Nov 15, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
58
Hi!

When I try to watch mkv movies from my Nas, it shows the movie with wrong aspect.
How can I adjust that the movies gets black "spaces" over and under?

When I watch the same movie on the computer with vlc everything is ok.

Thanks in advance
The Khan
 
Thanks for your quick reply.

In setup/system/av settings I have:

automatic resolution disabled
Display 4:3 content as Just scale
Display > 16:9 contents as Just scale
 
Nope, didn´t help. The tv channels that are bigger than 16:9 are now in letterbox, but the mkv movie is still "stretched":confused:
 
This happens with some media players and mkv, it is usually because the resolution of the file you are playing is 1920 x 800, most chips just recognise the 16:9 flag and add the black bars back in, some just stretch the picture, which box are you using as I didn't think the Vu boxes exhibited this behaviour.
Edit just seen you have a duo, I will check on my solo2 / duo2 tonight.
 
yes, it works!
After setting 16:9 to letterbox and a reboot.

I only did a restart enigma2 first and that was not enough, my mistake:rolleyes:

Thanks everybody
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top