Hi All
I have a VU+ Duo version 3.0 wanting to update to 3.2
I have FTP the 3.2 zip file to hdd/image back ups.
I have backed up 3.0 and backed up settings.
I then go to image manager and restore 3.2, it then begins set up then the box restarts. It asks if I want to restore settings and plugins I say no as my understanding was that you shouldnt restore plugins.
When 3.2 image is installed the box has no cccam file and when I try and install it will not extract, Tried different versions but none work.
Gave up and gone back to 3.0 which is fine.
Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided
I have a VU+ Duo version 3.0 wanting to update to 3.2
I have FTP the 3.2 zip file to hdd/image back ups.
I have backed up 3.0 and backed up settings.
I then go to image manager and restore 3.2, it then begins set up then the box restarts. It asks if I want to restore settings and plugins I say no as my understanding was that you shouldnt restore plugins.
When 3.2 image is installed the box has no cccam file and when I try and install it will not extract, Tried different versions but none work.
Gave up and gone back to 3.0 which is fine.
Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided
