G
GarretJax
Guest
What receiver are you using? Miraclebox Premium Twin +Plus
What image are you using? VIX Build Version 4.0
What build number are you using? Build 002
What is the problem/issue? I have a number of questions regarding how to reorg the EPG
Thread Title: Help needed with EPG organisation please
Text:
I have a new Miraclebox Premium Twin Plus with VIX 4.0. I have done an initial scan which was successful and which created a group called "Last Scanned". I assume this is actually a "Bouquet". I want to create my own EPG view and have some questions as follows:
1. When I press the EPG button on the remote, it automatically displays this "Last Scanned" list. Is there anywhere in the settings where you can define the specific Bouquet that should first appear when the EPG button is pressed (I can't find such a setting).
I know there is a setting to enable the EPG to display the bouquets, but that just shows a list of the bouquet groups. What I want is the EPG button to automatically display a specific Bouquet. Is this possible?
2. If I rearrange the order of the "Last Scanned" bouquet, will that get reset whenever I do another service scan?
3. I want to create 2 custom bouquets of my own, one with all the TV channels in it and one with all the radio channels in it. Is there a way to copy all of the channels in the "Last Scanned" bouquet into the custom bouquet that I create? Or have I got to painstakingly move them one by one?
4. Once I have custom bouquets set up, what happens if I do a new service search in the future, will they remain intact?
Finally I have one more question which concerns timeshift.
I want to enable timeshift feature so that whichever channel I happen to be watching, I can always rewind. I can see where to enable timeshifting no problem. What I need to know is what is the LENGTH OF TIME that of timeshift information that is captured. i.e. will it capture say 1 hours worth of that channel and then keep cycling that 1 hour slot or will it just keep recording indefinitely? I can not see any settings which allow me to customise the length of time.
Many Thanks
What image are you using? VIX Build Version 4.0
What build number are you using? Build 002
What is the problem/issue? I have a number of questions regarding how to reorg the EPG
Thread Title: Help needed with EPG organisation please
Text:
I have a new Miraclebox Premium Twin Plus with VIX 4.0. I have done an initial scan which was successful and which created a group called "Last Scanned". I assume this is actually a "Bouquet". I want to create my own EPG view and have some questions as follows:
1. When I press the EPG button on the remote, it automatically displays this "Last Scanned" list. Is there anywhere in the settings where you can define the specific Bouquet that should first appear when the EPG button is pressed (I can't find such a setting).
I know there is a setting to enable the EPG to display the bouquets, but that just shows a list of the bouquet groups. What I want is the EPG button to automatically display a specific Bouquet. Is this possible?
2. If I rearrange the order of the "Last Scanned" bouquet, will that get reset whenever I do another service scan?
3. I want to create 2 custom bouquets of my own, one with all the TV channels in it and one with all the radio channels in it. Is there a way to copy all of the channels in the "Last Scanned" bouquet into the custom bouquet that I create? Or have I got to painstakingly move them one by one?
4. Once I have custom bouquets set up, what happens if I do a new service search in the future, will they remain intact?
Finally I have one more question which concerns timeshift.
I want to enable timeshift feature so that whichever channel I happen to be watching, I can always rewind. I can see where to enable timeshifting no problem. What I need to know is what is the LENGTH OF TIME that of timeshift information that is captured. i.e. will it capture say 1 hours worth of that channel and then keep cycling that 1 hour slot or will it just keep recording indefinitely? I can not see any settings which allow me to customise the length of time.
Many Thanks
Last edited by a moderator: