OK, so I've done a fresh flash (openvix-Apollo.165-vuduo2_usb.zip) and only scanned the satellite for channels and installed Conventional Ocram 400x240. I saw picons on the front pannel but not in the info bar, channel list nor EPG. I've selected all the options to enable picons there (I think) but still nothing. But once I restarted the box they all appeared in in the channel list, EPG, info bar and on the front pannel.
No the picon dir looks like that now:
So I must have mess something with some settings somewhere in the old image that prevented them from showing.
I've noticed that all my previous channels were on satellite 28.4E and now they all are on 28.2E. Would this cause problems?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.