Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help please, Nothing from my Nano

  • Thread starter Thread starter vinceben
  • Start date Start date
V

vinceben

Guest
Hope someone can help.
I turned my Nano on today and no signal on TV. I was watching it last night and all was fine. The green light is on on the front of the receiver. When the box is powered down and back on I normally get the front led flash red/green whilst image is loading with progress bar onscreen. All that happens now is when I power up the green led comes straight on without flashing and nothing on screen. I have tried loading new image to usb and re flashing box but nothing happens. Not even the update message onscreen. I tried Vix Apollo, 4d pli and ATV 4 with no results, I also tried to update boot loader, again no response.
I also tried connecting to the Nano with my laptop using DCC as usual and that will not connect.
Any help or has the Nano packed in?
 
Sounds like a corrupt bootloader to me. How long have you had it? mabe a return to TM?
 
Had it since aprox November. All working ok last night, turned it on today and had the above problem.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top