Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

help please??

  • Thread starter Thread starter marc1960
  • Start date Start date
M

marc1960

Guest
Hi,
I presently run a skybox FS6 and although I can record onto a USB, I would like to know if anybody can advise if there is a box (or boxes) out there which allow me to enter my code for sky etc.. but also has internal recording ability so I can just record straight onto the unit??

any advise would be greatly appreciated
 
No box has on board storage. Plenty that you can install HDD and record.

Also please bear in mind forum rules.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top