D
Dazman
Guest
Good Evening
With the most of the sports channels being turned off, i went a purchased a DVB-T2 tuner for my box. I have virgin and and managed to connect every thing OK .. I can receive all the normal uk channels on the tv menu on the box . BUT When i open up the tv menu screen the virgin channel categories eg ... movies, sport, news ect.... Ive tried changing the setting on the AutoBouqetsMaker menu .. But doesnt seem to alter any thing ??
I got a test line and that allowed me to watch paid for channels but had to search by using the provider menu and clicking on to the unknown folder...


thanks for the help
daz
With the most of the sports channels being turned off, i went a purchased a DVB-T2 tuner for my box. I have virgin and and managed to connect every thing OK .. I can receive all the normal uk channels on the tv menu on the box . BUT When i open up the tv menu screen the virgin channel categories eg ... movies, sport, news ect.... Ive tried changing the setting on the AutoBouqetsMaker menu .. But doesnt seem to alter any thing ??
I got a test line and that allowed me to watch paid for channels but had to search by using the provider menu and clicking on to the unknown folder...
thanks for the help
daz