Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help setup picons

  • Thread starter Thread starter cal91
  • Start date Start date
C

cal91

Guest
Hi Guys,

I could also use some help with getting picons to work.. I went to the plugin section of my VU+ box and downloaded some picons plugins not sure what i'm doing here or how to get them working on my epg.. do they save to my internal hard drive or I need to use a USB? maybe I need to download them someplace else.. lots of questions I know.. any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Cal
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, great advice thanks abu. i've them installed on USB now
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top