Hello All,
I have 2 issues that I need support with.
The first one is CCCam keep stopping for some reason? I am currently using CCcam 2.3 with an official card. I have gone into softcam manager and stopped it ding the restart check - but it is getting more often now and is getting almost unusable.
The other issues is to do with something happening that may or may not be connected. When I press the blue button I ofter get this screen - see attached screen shot - and CCCam will of stopped. When I then restart GUI it works okay again.
Updated, upgraded done all sorts of things but still happens.
Hope you can help.
James.
EDIT - dont have any auto timers or cron thingies.
I have 2 issues that I need support with.
The first one is CCCam keep stopping for some reason? I am currently using CCcam 2.3 with an official card. I have gone into softcam manager and stopped it ding the restart check - but it is getting more often now and is getting almost unusable.
The other issues is to do with something happening that may or may not be connected. When I press the blue button I ofter get this screen - see attached screen shot - and CCCam will of stopped. When I then restart GUI it works okay again.
Updated, upgraded done all sorts of things but still happens.

Hope you can help.
James.
EDIT - dont have any auto timers or cron thingies.
