Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help with installing Picons?

  • Thread starter Thread starter solosdk
  • Start date Start date
S

solosdk

Guest
Hi guys

Im pretty new to linux and enigma2 receivers

Recently got a Octagon SF8 HD (new mdigital xp1000)

Got all my channels working using Mr.Mister bouquets

Now I have a final step to do.

I need to download these picons which show an icon for each channel i believe?

Well, I've heard I need a USB stick but I don't have any spare

Also, I've heard I can install picons by placing them in this directory via ftp: /usr/share/engima2/picons

So do I just place all the PNG files in that directory, restart box and all icons for all channels will show up?

Please help me if im wrong

Thank you
 
Hello, almost right. picon, not picons
/usr/share/engima2/picon/

You can also just put the picon folder on the root, ie not within another folder on the internal memory (1st choice) or USB flash drive.
 
Hello, almost right. picon, not picons
/usr/share/engima2/picon/

You can also just put the picon folder on the root, ie not within another folder on the internal memory (1st choice) or USB flash drive.

Thanks. I got it to work. All picons work fine :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top