Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hi- wifi tp-link tl-wn725n not working fine

dreamtop

New member
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
40
HI

I HAVE VU+SOLO SE

AND IMAGE openvix-Hades.012.release-vusolose_usb

ITS NOT WORKING FINE WITH WIFI TP-LINE MODEL TL-WN725N

DRIVER 8188EU

CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM AND IF YOU HAVE A DRIVER GIVE TO ME HERE

112.webp

113.webp

114.webp

20150624_01370559.webp

20150624_01371705.webp

20150624_01372407.webp

20150624_01374603.webp

THANK YOU
 
where it says wake on LAN in the last picture. I think you have this set at No when it needs to yes & then restart box
 
I TRY Enable wake on LAN yes and Enable wake Yes

All wlan not working

the problem is for the driver

i need a driver

ineed anser for vix iamge team
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top