

You can eliminate the cams from the equation by disabling them all and leave the box on a FTA channel for the test.


Openvpn reduces my download speed by about 60%.Good stuff. Hope it works.
OPENVPN on the asus router is great. I can access my network from outside securely using the OPENVPN App on IOS or android.
Just have a quick periodic check that its got the green Connected status in the VPN menu.
View attachment 48546

Do you mean that it reduces all downloads speeds by 60%, or that the speed over a VPN connexion is 60% less than otherwise.Openvpn reduces my download speed by about 60%.
You can download mgcamd 138 or the old 135a from the plugins menu. This will not be the problem but its worth a try uninstalling them and re-installing. It still might be the mg_cfg file.
Have you ever looked into using oscam. ?
Both were originally downloaded from the Plugins menu however it could have been that the original mgcamd file was changed from 138.
After 22 hours of changing to 135a from the plugins menu I have had no upload from the box and it's working the way it should be! Last night while searching the forums I obtained a working version of 138 and I will upload another version of 138.
