Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4K] History zap error

dsayers

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Mar 19, 2016
Messages
1,872
Reaction score
20
Points
38
Hi I have a crash on history zapping using the < > at either side of remote from TV viewing. This was fine before upgrading to 5.2.042

I can press < or > and see previous viewed channels as soon as I press ok on a channel I get a crash. Log attached

Code:
<  3152.268> Traceback (most recent call last):
<  3152.268>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 235, in processDelay
<  3152.269>     callback(*retval)
<  3152.269>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 2430, in historyMenuClosed
<  3152.274>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 2388, in setHistoryPath
<  3152.274> TypeError: sc_playService() got an unexpected keyword argument 'adjust'
<  3152.274> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method Session.processDelay of <__main__.Session instance at 0x9c93fdf0>>,()) failed)
 

Attachments

Do you have keys assigned in buttonsetup for previous and next <>? ... or for zapUp or zapDown CH+ CH-?
 
No history zap is normally built in if that's what it's called. I can see the channels it just crashes when pressing ok to zap to a channel.
 
I cannot reproduce this crash using DVb services. The last tangible change to channel selection.py was in October 2018.

Is the crash you are experiencing n IPTV services? If not, can you try a flash with no restores?
 
I had same a while ago I re flashed and problem was resolved the problem for me
 
It happens on all sat, cable and iptv. I'll try a reflash but I'm using openmultiboot plugin and I don't want to loose my flash image. I'll add it to another boot.
 
OpenMultiboot images are on HDD, so those won't be lost. You can backup the flash image.

Just for info, I am convinced some weirdness occurs with OMB, I posted a bug on PLI forum. It did not occur without OMB.
 
Added 5.2.042 to multiboot upload. Scanned ABM on my dvb-c tuner and history zap was fine then installed sundtek plugin and scanned both sat and cable again fine.

So I did settings restore and edited epgselection.py it seems fine.

I'll keep eye on it, it must of been a bug somewhere but I'm not sure where.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top