Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] hotkeys bug

gazhay

ViX Skinner-Dev
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Points
0
(Not the bug, but hotkeys take prescedent over plugins like multiquickbutton - that caused me a headache - but uninstalled it now)


Under previous builds i had MQB map the up and down keys to the same function as ch + / -.

However, hotkeys has no function that allows you to change channel without brining up the service list.

The "zap up/down" option does zap (possibly wrong way) but then brings up channel list.
The "switch channel up/down" option just brings up the channel list.

I think this is a bug (i've looked for other settings that might cause this)

I can work around by having hotkeys & MQB, but that kinda deceives the point.
 
"Zap Up/Down" works on my testboxes as expected, and doesn't bring up the service list.

"switch channel up/down" is indeed identical to "Show service list". I'll try to fix that, and otherwise get rid of the duplicates.
Thanks for reporting.
 
I can't for the life of me get hotkeys to zap without channel list popping up.

Is there a "show channel list on zap" setting elsewhere i might be missing?
 
I did the upgrade. I see the hotkeys have changed identifier in the settings file.

I re-did all my shortcuts with the latest, zap up/down still doesn't work.

Well, it does zap, but then brings up service list.

This was a vanilla reflash when i started, all that may have happened is i installed mqb, but it got removed when i worked out hotkeys existed.

Are there any other settings that control zapping that i'm missing?

Can anyone send me a settings file with zap working so I can test that hotkeys is setting correct string?
"Infobar/zap up" fot example
 
Point is: I can't reproduce this. I have setup the zap-function on several boxes, and in all cases it does what it's supposed to do (so without opening the service list).
And that makes fixing any issue very, very difficult.
I'll have a look again later this week; than I have some other boxes available.
 
Confirm the issue
Using zap up with cross up does zap but also opens service list now

This needs flag Brake for cross up and down in SetupActions and then it will work okay and only zaps up and down.

Code:
<key id="KEY_UP" mapto="cross_up" flags="b"/>
<key id="KEY_DOWN" mapto="cross_down" flags="b"/>
 
Last edited:
As I said: I'll have a look later this week.
There's also some more tweaking to be done in this area. Have patience please.
 
already working here, but i dont use it myself

Just pointing out in the right direction gazhay you can try if it also works for you and solves your issue for the time being
 
Last edited:
My SetupActions didn't have defs for Up and Down.
I added then, but no effect.

Suspect I edited wrong file : /usr/share/enigma2/keymap.xml
 
Gazhay

I realize I should have been more specific for you...

its Buttonsetupselections and location your looking is right
 
I can reproduce it now; I never realised it is specificaly related to the use of the Up/Down keys; assigning zap to all other keys works fine.

Anyway: fixed for next build, thanks for persisting in reporting :thumbsup:
 
Latest update seems to have cured this.
I can now zap without channel selection dialog showing.

(I still might argue over the up/down being the wrong way round, but that I can live with ;-) )
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top