satdreamgr.com/forum/showthread.php?14653-RTL-SDR-with-Enigma2-%28SDG-Radio%29
I have one, but you won't get DAB on Enigma with it.I saw this elsewhere and mentioned DAB
One station that is not on satellite is Talk Sport 2, which is useful for some sports commentaries which are not available elsewhere. I am sure there are other exanples, but Talksport2 is one I can think of offhand.
Talk Sport 2 is only on DAB (and only in some areas), or online. I suspect that on the next few years there will be a gradual migration away from radio stations on satellite to online versions.
Of course, it is technically possible to stream any online radio through your Duo2, but good luck to you in finding anyone to help you say how to do it, AND get a reliable service.
#NAME Favourites (Radio)
#SERVICE 4097:0:2:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:https%3a//radio.talksport.com/stream2?awparams=platform:ts-web&aw_0_req.gdpr=true&amsparams=playerid:ts-web;skey:1535370718308
#DESCRIPTION TalkSport2
They have their own stream, you can add that to your Duo2 if you can't listen on a PC or phone
It took me about 3 minutes to find the stream and add it to my box, just added this to my userbouquet.favourites.radio bouquet
Code:#NAME Favourites (Radio) #SERVICE 4097:0:2:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:https%3a//radio.talksport.com/stream2?awparams=platform:ts-web&aw_0_req.gdpr=true&amsparams=playerid:ts-web;skey:1535370718308 #DESCRIPTION TalkSport2
Although I admit that I can't record it on my box.
Although you may wish to remove the skey parameter, as that's just the time of the initial call in ms.It took me about 3 minutes to find the stream and add it to my box, just added this to my userbouquet.favourites.radio bouquet
Code:#NAME Favourites (Radio) #SERVICE 4097:0:2:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:https%3a//radio.talksport.com/stream2?awparams=platform:ts-web&aw_0_req.gdpr=true&amsparams=playerid:ts-web;skey:1535370718308 #DESCRIPTION TalkSport2