Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How can I set ViX to record on a network PC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shadowfax
  • Start date Start date
S

shadowfax

Guest
Hello there,

I have VU+ Uno with latest Image of ViX team. (2.2.1)

I am looking for a way to make my box record programs over LAN to a PC I have. Note that I don't have an internal HDD on VU+.

Assuming that the pc name is MediaCentre-PC, the username is MediaCentre (without password) and the IP of the PC is 192.128.1.99, I'd like to get some help how to configure ViX image to do what I'm asking for.


I would like a full guide to this, cause I'm a bit newbie into Linux recievers... I tried some ways but they were not for VU+ ViX boxes.

I follow this guide
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?2349-Recording-to-a-hard-drive-on-a-network

but I can't mount the PC folders... And I can't cahnge the recording path... It will stay at /hdd/movies ( or something like that)




shadowfax
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top