Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How can I transfer .ts recording to exterbal USB NTFS drive

Any chance you could upload one of them to Dropbox or GoogleDrive (....) so that other can have a look at the actual *.ts file?

Sorry - my confusion.
I just browsed past posts mentioning filezilla, and that you couldn't find the ntfs-3g package, so presumed you weren't using an ntfs drive directly.

I think I have fixed the issue, only time will tell. Th problems occur when playing them in in other devices and there hardware/software settings. I frst had this problem when playing them on my android box via Kodi. When using Kodi you need to select under videos settings the following:
select =Allow hardware acceleration amcodec
de-select - allow hardware acceleration- Mediacodec (surface)
de -select - allow hardware acceleration - Meidacodec

So far the HD .TS recordings from my ET8500 works on my media player.
As for my laptop with Vlc I'm sure it has to be similar settings.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top