Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] How can I view radio channels on Vix?

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I notice that freesat can play radio stations such as Radio 1. How do I access these on a Vix image?
Can I record them or is there a better way to download radio stations?
 
Last edited:
Thanks. Can radio channels be added to my custom bouquet in ABM? How do I do that?
 
Thanks. Can radio channels be added to my custom bouquet in ABM? How do I do that?
I have them added to my TV bouquets (but I make mine my own way). In fact my TV and Radio bouquets are the same - I just never use the Radio ones.
The service descriptor knows that it's a radio channel, so I'm not sure why they are split into TV & Radio at all.
 
I have them added to my TV bouquets (but I make mine my own way). In fact my TV and Radio bouquets are the same - I just never use the Radio ones.
The service descriptor knows that it's a radio channel, so I'm not sure why they are split into TV & Radio at all.

It's interesting you should say that, is there any way to listen to a radio channel and view a tv channel even as picture-in-picture?
 
I just tried on a single tuner feed on 28.2 and error on no free tuner so maybe it might work with twin feed?
 
I just tried on a single tuner feed on 28.2 and error on no free tuner so maybe it might work with twin feed?
PIP works for me (just tried it). Listening to BBC Radio Four with a small BBC ONE HD in the top right.
 
PIP works for me (just tried it). Listening to BBC Radio Four with a small BBC ONE HD in the top right.

How did you do this as I cannot access any tv bouquets when on radio and unable to add radio stations to tv bouquets? (Solo2 twin feed)
 
do you have working bouquets on box?
tv and radio buttons use different sections of bouquets.
 
How did you do this as I cannot access any tv bouquets when on radio and unable to add radio stations to tv bouquets? (Solo2 twin feed)
I build my own bouquets* and include the radio ones with the TV list (et vv).

*because when I started picons needed service ids, not names, so I wrote a script to make the bouquets and put the relevant picons in under the correct names. Since it works I've stuck with it.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top