Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] How do I delete an Autotimer?

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I added an autotimer for a single programme. I deleted all the autotimers in the timers menu for it. But it's still adding new autotimers for it the following day. How do I delete an autotimer properly?
 
I added an autotimer for a single programme. I deleted all the autotimers in the timers menu for it. But it's still adding new autotimers for it the following day. How do I delete an autotimer properly?

When you delete an autotimer you should get a window with the option to delete all the associated timers it has created for forthcoming programs.

NOTE when you delete an autotimer by highlighting it and pressing yellow to delete you MUST also press green afterwards to save the fact that you have deleted the autotimer.
 
I deleted all the autotimers in the timers menu for it. But it's still adding new autotimers for it the following day.
The timers menu does not contain any AutoTimers - it contains timers which have been set by AutoTimers (as well as any one-off timers).

To delete an AutoTimer you go to the AutoTimers list (long green press?), delete it there (you get the option to remove any existing timers it has set) and then (important) Save.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top