Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How do I download linux add on

  • Thread starter Thread starter lisay2k
  • Start date Start date
L

lisay2k

Guest
Hi Im new to this so please be gentle, I tying to swicht on CCam but have been told i need to have linun add on, ive looked in plugin and cant find it
would be greatful for any help.:)
 
You have been told wrong mate, you need to have CCcam installed and have a CFG file with the settings for your local card. First and foremost what image and card do you have?
 
I downloaded the latest image this morning. in the ftp there were no cam files so I uploaded mine but still not working.
 
Latest version of which image?

If the vix image, then as long as you have cccam installed, you will need to start and set to autostart...

Go to menu -> soft cam, and in there you will find a softcam manager where you can tell it to start, and autostart your cams...
 
Latest version of which image?

If the vix image, then as long as you have cccam installed, you will need to start and set to autostart...

Go to menu -> soft cam, and in there you will find a softcam manager where you can tell it to start, and autostart your cams...

Now theres two further posts needing the same info simply because you did not provide what I asked for in my earlier post.:(

We will help but crystal ball is currently broken
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top