deltec Forum Supporter Joined Jan 2, 2014 Messages 838 Reaction score 1 Points 18 Age 61 Dec 18, 2024 #1 what is the posistion I have to do at the start of the vix image seting up more than one image how do I do this how is it done thanks deltec
what is the posistion I have to do at the start of the vix image seting up more than one image how do I do this how is it done thanks deltec
U urie Forum Supporter Joined May 6, 2019 Messages 143 Reaction score 8 Points 18 Dec 18, 2024 #2 deltec said: what is the posistion I have to do at the start of the vix image seting up more than one image how do I do this how is it done thanks deltec Click to expand... What reciever , do you have multiboot if so flash image to another slot with image manager.
deltec said: what is the posistion I have to do at the start of the vix image seting up more than one image how do I do this how is it done thanks deltec Click to expand... What reciever , do you have multiboot if so flash image to another slot with image manager.
deltec Forum Supporter Joined Jan 2, 2014 Messages 838 Reaction score 1 Points 18 Age 61 Dec 18, 2024 #3 I have a vu ultimo4k could explain how I do multiboot thanks
U urie Forum Supporter Joined May 6, 2019 Messages 143 Reaction score 8 Points 18 Dec 18, 2024 #4 deltec said: I have a vu ultimo4k could explain how I do multiboot thanks Click to expand... No because I just searched and you have asked this before and were told how to https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...-in-multi-boot&p=539380&viewfull=1#post539380
deltec said: I have a vu ultimo4k could explain how I do multiboot thanks Click to expand... No because I just searched and you have asked this before and were told how to https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...-in-multi-boot&p=539380&viewfull=1#post539380