Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] How do I run file system check of my hard drive?

machare

New member
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
339
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I would like to run a filesystem check on my hard disk because sometimes after booting the spinner keeps going and my ET9000 will not respond to the remote. A problem which has occured even after a re-flash.

I have tried menu/system/Hard disk/Filesystem check, but when I do this I get an error message:

"Error: umount: can't forecibly umount /media/hdd: Device or resource busy"

How can I avoid this. Can I run a file system check using telnet? If so, what command(s) should I use?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top