Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How do I stop a recording on Vix2?

  • Thread starter Thread starter daddykins
  • Start date Start date
D

daddykins

Guest
A recording started (accidentally I assume) ...I cannot find any way to stop it!

These is nothing in the timer list...do I need to shut the box off completely?

any tips welcome

D
 
delete the timer and it will stop the recording.
 
cheers, but there was nothing in the timer list; I had to shut down the box to kill. I'll experiment to see if I can recreate the glitch.
D
 
There is currently a bug in timers list being displayed via green button, it will be in the latest update
 
Might be you're confusing permanent timeshift as a recording as the red light is on whilst timeshifting.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top