Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How do you change the default narrated audio stream on the sky channels

markus625

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
1,104
Reaction score
23
Points
0
Age
56
Not sure if this is the right section for this question, but how do you change the audio from the narrated stream to the standard audio stream.

I mean on the sky channels you get two audio streams.
1 mpeg nar
2 mpeg subtitle - sd sky one

I know you can change it with the audio button and manually select the stream but I want it to be on the none narrated stream everytime I switch channels or as default.

Is there a setting somewhere for this.

Thanks
 
Hi buddy, press menu, setup, system and auto language selection, and just set "prefer audio track stored by service" to NO. And green button to save and exit. [emoji106]🏼


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi buddy, press menu, setup, system and auto language selection, and just set "prefer audio track stored by service" to NO. And green button to save and exit. [emoji106]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Andy

And that will stop the Voice Over on Atlantic that we have been experiencing lately.
Regards
 
Ok changed that, still have the narration? Any other settings that I should have set.
 
Changed mine to what Andy said and worked fine for me , strange it only did it on Sly Atlantic
 
Hi Bazza, it was only Atlantic that I have noticed it on to be fair, but there must be some other setting that needs adjusting. Any help would be good
 
Anyone found a way to stop this yet? The select " prefer audio track by provider" didn't work for me, pain having to get up and mess about with audio settings on the other remote as I'm using a Harmony remote.
 
I think I accidental turned it on when I was messing around with the sound and had turned 'prefer AC3' off, you could check that is on as well.
 
For me setting the audio langugage worked. Set;
1 = English
2 = original
3 = undetermined
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top