Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How do you use PiP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fergyc
  • Start date Start date
F

fergyc

Guest
Only one thing I can't manage to use on my VU+ is the PiP feature, I don't want it to be perfect I just want to use it to check the cricket/football score every now and again but it just sticks on the channel that I'm on. So how do you change channel and stuff like that?
 
Go to the channel you want as PiP. Press blue button, and activate it. Then, go through your bouquets to the channel you want to watch normally...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top