Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How often are online settings updated

  • Thread starter Thread starter heyho
  • Start date Start date
H

heyho

Guest
Apologies if this has been answered but I couldn't find it.

Setting from the likes of Catseye are regularly reposted with updates. I've no problems uploading them into my E2 configuration but I wondered how long after a new release of settings is the online source accessible through plugins - download - setting available?
 
Bouquets are updated every couple of days to the GIT and those updates filter down to the images upon every rebuild. Catseyes however have been removed and will not be coming back until the author removes the hidden retailer advertisement he placed in them.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top