Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How to access VU+ remotely using HTTPS

imish

New member
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
622
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi team

using Apollo 015.

Using the guide here I can setup the box for remote streaming using HTTP with username and password, however would like to use HTTPS instead to ensure that WEBIF access is secure and so is the stream.

I haven't been able to find any guides on how to set this up.

appreciate the help - thanks.

imi
 
Managed to get the following working

In order to get HTTPS access to OPENWEB to work, I had to re-flash the box (which I thought was very strange) - perhaps some bug.

Haven't managed to get the authentication to work on the Stream though.

I've created a second user to access the box remote. however not sure whether this user also has the same privileges as ROOT. would be great if there was a way to limit this second users access levels.

imi
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top