S siriusblack1979 Guest May 13, 2016 #21 I tried that won't let me, said its not setup in backup manager Something like that
S siriusblack1979 Guest May 13, 2016 #22 Hi Guys to newbies like me i used a program called software manager which installs from tmp folder if it don't show up like what happened to me all working now thou THANKS to EVERYONE HOPE THIS HELPS U ALL OUT
Hi Guys to newbies like me i used a program called software manager which installs from tmp folder if it don't show up like what happened to me all working now thou THANKS to EVERYONE HOPE THIS HELPS U ALL OUT
S siriusblack1979 Guest May 14, 2016 #23 Got it how I wants it now Loving it Thanks guys https://t.co/v4WMfLLb9l ps HERE the link how to add IPTV to ur bouquets a good friend of mine done it ENJOY Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
Got it how I wants it now Loving it Thanks guys https://t.co/v4WMfLLb9l ps HERE the link how to add IPTV to ur bouquets a good friend of mine done it ENJOY