Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue UHD UE 4K] How to change jump ahead minutes.

lnoton

New member
Joined
Dec 5, 2017
Messages
117
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
46
How do you change the jump ahead time? It defaults to 5, and 4 would be ideal.

If there is no config for this, is there a file I can change on the box? Or perhaps fork and create a custom build? It means that much to me...trust me.
 
Do you mean skip forward (and backwards) using numbered buttons, during playback?

If so, they can be changed....

Menu -> Setup -> Recordings, playback and timeshift -> recording and playback

(Menu may have changed around a bit).
 
Last edited:
Hi. No, I see that option in the menu to configure.

If I hold down fast forward. It pops up with a screen that says "jump x mins ahead"

X is 5 and you can move it up and down then hit ok.

I wondered if you could change the default value to 4.
 
... don't know, but you can also change the value using the number keys.

You could always set a skip button to 240.
 
Last edited:
Hi. No, I see that option in the menu to configure.

If I hold down fast forward. It pops up with a screen that says "jump x mins ahead"

X is 5 and you can move it up and down then hit ok.

I wondered if you could change the default value to 4.


Another bug in 5.1.013?
Holding down the fast forward key durubf a recording brings up a box that is completely devoid of any text - it just shows the number 5
 
..... can you still input values and jump?
 
Hi. No, I see that option in the menu to configure.

If I hold down fast forward. It pops up with a screen that says "jump x mins ahead"

X is 5 and you can move it up and down then hit ok.

I wondered if you could change the default value to 4.

Have you considered using the 3, 6 and 9 buttons on the remote while watching a recording/timeshift
Pressing any of these buttons will jump forward by the configurable time in Menu -> Setup -> Recordings, playback and timeshift -> recording and playback -> custom skip time for 1'3 buttons. The time is in seconds. You can set different times for the 3 buttons.
Pressing the 1,4 or 7 buttons while watching a recording/timeshift jumps back by the number of seconds set up in that menu.
 
I think it's the skin I'm using that shows the text. I just want the default value to be 4 rather than 5.
 
Perhaps I'll embrace that option. I use a harmony remote, so don't easy have numbers to press.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top