Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How to change password

  • Thread starter Thread starter lee77
  • Start date Start date
L

lee77

Guest
Build 793
Ok ive pretty much setup my box now but I am wanting to change the openwebif password for better security. Apparently I can do this via telnet but I have no idea how to do this and I cannot find a guide anywhere.
Can somebody please help me do this, thanks.
 
Use a client such as putty in windows. Telnet to your boxes ip address. Logon as root just hitting enter at the password prompt. enter the command passwrd (note the spelling) to set a new password.
 
I have downloaded putty, entered my ip address and logged into my solo with the root password. However when I enter "passwrd" I get not found?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top