Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How to change the "current time" line on EPG?

Cirrus

Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2017
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
59
Hi All,

Does anyone know how to change the line on the EPG that shows the current time to make it more visible? I'm using a variation of the VIX nightg skin and found a referance to a file "activityslider.png" and "slider.png" when I search for "current". Are these the ones I need to modify? I want to make the line a different colour and wider to make it stand out.

Cheers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top