Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] How to get Autotimer working properly?

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have never managed to get the Autotimer working on this image or previous images. It ends up adding timers for every programme with the name I entered apart from the one I actually wanted recorded!

Does anyone have instructions for how to use it correctly please?

There's a programme that has "Jim Clark" in the title and it's on BBC Four HD. I don't know when it will be on next but it will be sometime within the next 12 months. How do I add an autotimer for it correctly? Thanks
 
If you want everything with Jim Clark in the title than always leave search type as partial, description unique to no to record everything or yes to omit repeats, this will only omit repeats as long as the prpggy is in timers list and or EPG. Once it disappears it will be added again

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
Make sure you use the Edit Services option to include only the channel you want to record it on.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top