Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] How to have EPG like this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zeniitti
  • Start date Start date
Z

zeniitti

Guest
Hello, new vu+ user here.

Simple question, how to have EPG like this?

LK8ZPpo.webp

Version details:

z8HpJHZ.webp
 
I think you’ll need to install OpenPLi to get that epg, but not 100% sure. Some one will confirm hopefully.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
As I have box and image installed to it by the seller, I won't mess it up now with instaling another image to it. Maybe I just wait. As I'm new user, all these images are based on enigma2, but are different: openvix, openatv, openspa, openli, vti, vix? Is this described for noobs somewhere?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top